Foamed concrete is mainly made of cement and foaming agent. Sometimes some mixtures may be added, and it is also possible to add fine aggregate to add different materials. The influence of different materials on foamed concrete is also different.
1. The main ingredients of cement and foaming agent are used only, and no other auxiliary materials are added. This situation is relatively simple. The higher the strength grade and the more the amount of cement used, the greater the strength of foamed concrete prepared. So when we want to prepare high strength foam condensate, we need to choose cement with high strength.
Secondly, the addition of mixtures: the addition of mixtures will lead to a significant reduction in the early strength of foamed concrete, but has little effect on the later strength. If appropriate strength activator is added, the reduction of early strength can be slowed down.
Thirdly, the strength of foamed concrete will be reduced to some extent by mixing sand as fine aggregate, but the mixing of sand will be very beneficial to improve the volume stability and reduce shrinkage of hardened foamed concrete.
In actual construction, mixtures of mixtures and sand are often used at the same time, so the mix ratio of foamed concrete has a suitable range, which needs to be determined according to the test. Then, today I will share with you some technical methods to improve the strength of foamed concrete.
1) Strengthening the early maintenance of foamed concrete;
2) Choosing the appropriate proportion;
3) Using high quality and high efficiency foaming agent;
4) Use superplasticizer and control suitable low water cement ratio.
This is the information that foamed concrete manufacturers bring to you, to learn more about the relevant knowledge, welcome to pay attention to our official website.http://www.myfantasyflorals.com/